Monday, July 26, 2010

Homewood Public Library

So today I am typing this post from the Homewood Public Library. Weird right? Well it is. I am on my lunch break, and the library is a mere 2 minutes from my office, with traffic, so I thought I'd stop by.

Not that I'm not always wanting to stop by, seeing as how I LOVE the library. Literally, I have a true LOVE for the library. Being here, browsing, reading, hanging out in the coffee lounge, you name it. It is a great escape.

So anyways I find myself here amidst the noon hour, and sit down at one of the few wi-fi computers. Two boys are at the computer next to me playing simultaneous video games.... LOUDLY.

Phrases such as, "Kill it!" "Get it!! Get it!!" "Oh yeaaaaaaaah!" and "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" echo throughout these hallowed halls. ... leaving me more than slightly annoyed.

Anyways other than that, I find the library a great place to relax and break between work, instead of going out for lunch or staying and eating a packed lunch at my desk.

Tip for the day: Visit your local library and stay frugal! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the tip! You know I'm all about the library (probably to a fault!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh I know you are! :) I need you to tell me more about the stump the library thing at Hoover's library... I REALLY need to jump on that!

    ReplyDelete