Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birthdays

I love nothing more than birthdays!! They are the most special day of the year, and the focus is all on you. I love to plan them, organize and decorate. (and I'm not just talking about my birthday... I'm talking about ALL BIRTHDAYS!)

My mom and I share a birthday, July 30... feel free to send gifts ... So it is hard to do anything for just one of us. So what we do is, we normally celebrate her birthday on the 30th, and I'll do something for MY birthday before or after with some of my friends.

Anyways today is my friend Brittany Moore's 22nd birthday. She had a party down in Tuscaloosa at her apartment this weekend, that I was so excited to attend. (Yes, that's right... I will go the distance for a birthday.) Anyways today is her ACTUAL birthday and she is celebrating with her family. Since I can't be there, I decided to make my very first birthday video. It is currently uploading to YOUTUBE as we speak.

I had a lot of fun making it and thought I'd share it with you! (Of course I've already posted it to her facebook wall, so don't think she's missing out!)

Let me know what you think. Hahaha... or not... It was pretty silly.

Until next time
Katie Wood

1 comment:

  1. Ok, We are trying to think of a good idea for a joint birthday party for David & Stephen! They will be 16 & 18 so it needs to be something cool but budget friendly!...any ideas??

    ReplyDelete