Thursday, July 22, 2010

PROBLEMS WITH MOBILE BLOGGING?

Obviously the mobile blogging isn't going to get me very far. The test proved that you have to send the whole post in one message or it separates it into two posts.... how lame!

It also doesn't allow you to give a title to your entries. Not cool.

Oh well, at least now I know, and have the option of creating a VERY SHORT post straight from my phone if I so desire. Which I probably will desire.

A fairly useful thing I found out is that you can also upload pictures via MMS text message. VERY COOL!

The mobile blogging does not charge you. It says standard msg fees apply, meaning whatever your service provider charges you for messaging is all that you'll be charged. NO charging via blogger. So if you're like me and have an unlimited text messaging plan (thanks mom and dad) then you can text blog post all you want, for FREE. (well, you pay for it with your plan, but you get the idea.)

Stay tuned readers, and stay tech savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment