Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Wish List

I know all of you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 22nd year. ...fear not! It is almost upon us. You are probably stressing out about what to get me. once again... fear not!
I am going to put together a simple list complete with pictures and prices to help ensure your shopping ease. (this is basically just for you mom.)
Lets get started:

1. Since I'm moving into a new apartment, I am bringing my bed. My comforter that I have used for the past three years, and absolutely LOVED is a twin. I am so sad that I can't use it on my Full/Queen size it is. I even considered using it and just letting it be TOO SMALL!
However, I started browsing for inexpensive comforters online and found one that i LOVE at target.com.
It is not my typical color scheme (RED,pink) or typical design (stripes) but I must say for $27.98 (Queen, I'd like it to be a little large) it is an AMAZING deal. it comes with 2 shams, the comforter, and a bed skrit! It has to be ordered online i think so here is the link. (HINT: MOM CLICK THIS NOW) http://www.target.com/dp/B001NHRC3C?sortReviews=%2Brating&ref=pd_tab_grev_sort_LowestRatingFirst#communityReviews

2. Another thing one needs when moving into a new apartment is their own bathroom. LUCKILY I will have one for the first time EVER. So excited. Meaning, I will need to get a few things I never needed to get over the past three years of college, that would be a shower curtain, liner, and hooks. This is a shower curtain i LOVE. This is also found at target.com as well as in stores.

For $19.99 it is a great deal and super cute Not to mention it will look so good with my new floral chic bedspread in the next room.
It will need some sort of liner to go with it. The cheapest ones I could find on the target website were $9.99. Any clear liner will do.
The curtain is going to need some hooks. I really have no preference on these AT ALL. Here is some basic shower curtain rings for $9.88 (cool birthday gift right?)

3. Now for the fun stuff. ACCESSORIES!
I am in desparate need of some gold dangly earrings. Here are some cute ones at a great price.

These are $3.80 from Forever21.com

$4.80 at Forever21.com

These are $3.80 from Forever21.com
((they wouldn't have to be this exact pair... these are just some shape/style ideas))

4. Makeups
I like eyeshadow palettes in neutrals and plum. Here's an example..
Maybeline Eyestudio Eyeshadow in Sinful Sinnamon 80 ($5.94 at walmart)


5. Technology
Mouse for my laptop. $49.99 This will make my design projects much easier to navigate. A mouse is a better tool than the track pad when it comes to design projects.


So this is just a random conglomeration of birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment