Sunday, December 12, 2010

home for the holidays

I am home for Christmas break for a whole MONTH. Can you believe it??? I have only been here for 3 days and I'm already in the swing of NOT studying and NOT going to class... hahaha

While the parents are off gallivanting and creating mischief and mahem in New York City, I was left alone to face the tiny terror, and Buddy. ;)


Harrison and I are having a blast! We have gone shopping, out to dinner, to the library (twice) and rented movies. We've also baked cookies and recorded lots of videos!



I am so happy that I have got to have him for 3 days all to myself. :)



Kristen flies in tonight, so when Harrison goes to school tomorrow I won't have to be all alone.

P.S. Harrison and I scored big time on the library movies.... seriously... we got like 7 NEW RELEASES and we are so excited to watch one later tonight!

Allright... well I better go before someone burns the house down.

P.P.S. it SNOWED today!!!!!!! (well there were fluries in the sky... that counts, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment