Saturday, August 7, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

So it has been a week or more since I last blogged. Not good, but what is good is the time I've had the past week.

Last thursday the ladies at the office took me out for lunch. It was MARVELOUS. My co-worker Kristen cooked lunch for the editorial staff and hosted us all at her precious new house! I could not have felt more special!!

Friday was mom and my birthday. It was the most stress free day I have had in a long time. Needless to say it was practically perfect in every way. Worked at the office for a few hours (they let me come in late AND leave early!) then haircut (not that anyone can really tell, but I like it!) and a quick shopping trip with mom at TJMAXX and HomeGoods (of course I bought nothing.)
Then came home to make a birthday cake (yes I make my own birthday cake, and it is not sad -- i LIKE to do it :)
As soon as it came out of the oven the family headed to OLIVE GARDEN (the most tasty of all places!)

Saturday was my PARTY. and PARTY we did! 8 wonderful friends and I had dinner and dessert at my house, along with a craft and LOTS of story telling. Then there was the most wonderful gifts anyone could ask for. (THANKYOU CARDS ARE IN THE MAIL!)
After dinner we traveled to Brittany's house where we made special drinks, ate peanut butter m&ms, played loaded questions and TALKED till 530 am.

Sunday after waking up from 3 hours of sleep, I met mom dad and harrison, and we drove to Huntsville to drop Harrison off with the grandparents (since camp is over, and all of us are working)!

Monday-Friday have been typical workdays. Spent my free time packing and watching movies... Oh except I didn't go in monday after feeling horrible, and Friday I overslept after my FAULTY alarm failed me. I made it in by 10 (after Kristen called at 930 to make sure I wasn't in a car wreck), mortified... but they assured me everyone does it.

So now it is Saturday once again! AUGUST 7, and I am about to drive to Huntsville with Brittany Moore for Ashlyn's Bachelorette PARTY!

PS. Ashlyn graduated COLLEGE today!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Lots of pictures and fun are sure to be seen in the upcoming blog post! Her wedding is in a week and a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment